Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HEADED TO TEXAS

Well, we are on our way to Texas and as usual, terrible storms! We are in Denton Texas for the night. Will make it to Fayetteville and the cute cottage tomorrow! Start unloading Friday at Marburger Farm. I think the weather is suppose to be nice. Sorry no pictures on this post, and, I'll be in the middle of nowhere, so no internet for me. I'll post again as soon as I can. Too much going on right before leaving for this trip, but it's going to get better.
Until next time,
Pam---One more thing, I signed up for Facebook and have no idea what I am doing so be patient! I read about it and catch up later. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missy!
    Have a GREAT SHOW!!!! I wish I could be there... And see my Bud's, Ed and Mike, from 'Leftover's'.... I Love those Boys! If ya see them, say, Hey! Several of my friends will be down there... I hope the weather holds, and you come home, with big bucks! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete