Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where Has Summer Gone?

 Well, I can't say that I'm sad summer is almost over.  The year started out great, I was posting daily, business was picking up at the shop, one estate sale after the other, then my dad got sick.  He kept getting better, then sick, then better, then--he surprised us all and died in June.  Life hasn't been the same for my family.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  But...I'm ready for this summer to end ...maybe in time things will get back to normal.   I saw all of these little pennants and souviner spoons and it reminded me of our family vacations.  We always got a new pennant for our rooms.  Mom purchased a "state" plate for her collections.  It seems as though everything has a memory now.  Good memories!


Until next time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment