Friday, June 16, 2017

Robin's Egg Blue Metal Stool

Sometimes you just can't resist the most simplest things!  This metal stool is different.  I'm calling it a stool, but it could be used as a plant stand, or side table.  After a good cleanup, hopefully some of the light rusty issues on the top will calm down a bit.  It only has three legs and I love the turned tips on the legs.  Had to have it!



You really need to put our city---Alton, Illinois in your travel plans.  We are smack dab in the middle of the United States--almost! Lots to see and do.  We are open everyday!  Hope to see you soon,
Until next time, 
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your stool! I used yo have a similar one, before we downsized to our log cabin. Love the color you painted it. I haven't been bogging in a few years since we moved, but thought it was time to open that door again. You were on my favorites list, and this cute stool caught my eye and brought back memories. I used the daylights out of mine. Hope you enjoy yours! Carrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrell! I haven't been blogging much either. Can't get pictures to load and give up! We picked up the stool in Indiana and it was already that color! Couldn't resist it!

    ReplyDelete