Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sidetracked Again--This Time Old Valentines!

I'm supposed to be cleaning and sorting. While I'm doing that, my mind is racing and I'm trying to think of a project for the kids at church tomorrow. They love hands on craft projects. And then it happened---I ran across some old valentines and it got me to thinking about the Valentine Party's we used to have at school, complete with decorated boxes and the big Valentine exchange! Well, that kept me busy for awhile, and even though it's a little early to think about Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some pictures of the sweet little cards I found.



In a box of old linens, I found 2 dresser scarves with hearts on them. They've seen better days, but overlapped they look cute.



I love the fold-outs and stand-ups. You just can't find them anymore!



This little handmade card says "Herewith I send my heart to you. You'll find it faithful, warm and true." Kinds mushy huh!



Great graphics on this one.






A bright red hankie with crocheted trim tucked in the middle of the pile!



More sweetness.






I gotta put these away and get back to work!

Hope you liked a sneek peek at Valentine's Day!

Until next time,


Pam








No comments:

Post a Comment