Monday, April 20, 2009

Historical Hermann, Missouri

Hermann Missouri might be one of the most beautiful old towns I've seen in a while. It has one historical building or home after the other. I'm showing a few pictures, some already rehabbed and some in need of some TLC. I love them all. The antique show was in the Festalle building shown in the first picture. I'll post pictures of my booth later tonight. It was a great show for us. Sold lots of stuff! Can't wait until next spring.

This bed & breakfast is for sale--I wish I could afford it.
Needs some lovin!





Itty-bitty shop!



Closed on the day we were able to shop!







Another shop closed on the day we arrived!





If you ever get the chance to go to Hermann, you will love it. Full of charm, peaceful & beauty.
Until next time,
Pam










1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlie!
    Thanks for the comment! What a SWEET little Town! I get alot of guff because I'm never open, I tell people I'm open 24 hours a day if they simply call ahead. I've had dealers in my store at 12 a.m. And drinkin' wine and singin and havin' lots of fun! I'm so glad to hear you had a super show! Can't wait yo see images!
    'til next time,
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete