Friday, September 11, 2009

The Holiday Season is Approaching-Fast!

Last night as I was thinking about the "Holiday Entertainment" section that I will be putting together in my shop, I decided that I would put together one in Texas at the Marburger Farm show too! I had the tv on in the background and our local PBS station was having it's membership drive --and low and behold, they had that Christmas Show with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and it made me realize that summer is almost gone and the Holiday season is approaching. Here are a few shots of fun pieces. I love these spice canisters--aluminum with pink tops.
I'll have lots of crystal, etched wine goblets, serving pieces, candle holders and festive pottery!
Remember the sets of Pyrex bowls? My mom still uses hers. There also is a big yellow bowl that I don't have shown with these.

Even if you are not a collector of glass, everyone uses them! That's why I price them so they are affordable and usable. Then it's not a tragedy if they crack or break! Well, maybe sometimes!
Until next time,
Pam


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, thanks for stopping by. Indeed, after that long drive, do stop by Zapp and holler. Happy show! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete