Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally, I'm Back Among the Living!

While out of commission, I finally got busy with jewelry. My knees are so bad, Gary left town without me. Two shows, gone a week and a half. This is the first time in my life I ever had that much "ME" time, and I was miserable. Couldn't do anything because of my knees. He had "ok" shows, but had a great time. I stayed home like a hermit. But finally, I think I'm getting better. I have been wanting to restring beads and convert vintage clip on earrings for a long time, so finally I did it. The pictures below are just some of the samplings. We sell alot of costume jewelry at the shop. All of these are vintage, not the new beads. Alot of glass beads.









I call the earrings "tidbits" because they are made from tidbits of old jewelry. They look prettier in person, but just wanted you to know that I am alive!
Take care, and don't take your "knees" for granted. When they don't work, nothing does.
until next time,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm....tidbits! I'm glad it worked for yoU! I wear my lucky pink tidbits all the time!

    ReplyDelete