Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lots of Changes at the Shop

This is the entry way at the shop. We have alot of upcoming changes--dealers moving around to bigger spaces, a couple moving out, some moving in---and lots of new merchandise coming! I walked--or I should say--hobbled around the shop and snapped some pictures. I'll be posting more pictures later after the changes. Kind of exciting.!!

I think I'm going to keep this hardware piece for my bedroom.


Heads up!



Any glassware you would want!


Vintage clothing.

This dealer specializes in vintage clothing.

The shop is quite big--over 5,000 square feet, and we have something for everyone. I will be busy making room for a huge collection of antique toys--an entire collection of things you won't believe. Keep watching and I'll show the progress. The shop will look different after I'm done! I think the saying "Change is good" might apply here!
Until next time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment