Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Just About TIME for Christmas

Christmas is right around the corner and the shop is full of antique clocks and silver! Thought I'd show a few pictures! This Shiny Brite ornament is bigger than normal--about 4 1/2 inches diameter!

How in the world did I accumulate so many clocks????One at a time I guess.







Several sets of flatware and lots of nice serving pieces.









The little bottles on the left are what I'm calling "Money Bottles". They are decorated inside with a replica of a vintage postcard so you can't see the gift. Perfect for smalls or money! Then save the bottle for your shelf! The framed art in the middle is again a nice glittery replica of a postcard set in a collage with old recipes. Can't beat it as a hostess gift. The small bags are filled with chunks of glycerin soap---another great hostess gift.


Couldn't resist showing these yummy "Cake Ball Pops" that my new young friend Rachel made. I love food that is good to taste and PRETTY! Don't you wish you had one right now?


Happy Holidays to everyone!


Until next time,


Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment