Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's HOT HOT HOT Here!

Well the air conditioners and fans are blowing but it's still hot! I feel for anyone that is setting up at outside markets right now. Hopefully sales will be hot and that makes it worthwhile. The shop is going to be closed for July 4th, but I think Gary and I will spend the day inside the shop with the doors locked and spruce up a little. KMOV Channel 4 News is headed to Alton to do a segment on "Antiquing" so I want everything perfect--or at least close to perfect! I will be meeting with Virginia Kerr and her crew for taping! I've had a horrible summer cold for the last two weeks--so--I'm glad my fever blisters are healed! Now if I can figure out a way to lose 100 pounds by Friday! Oh well, it is what it is! Have a safe and happy holiday.



Until next time,

Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment