Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Heart of Country Preview Party

There is nothing like the Heart of Country Preview Party.  This year's party will be held on February 14th with regular show hours on February 15th and 16th.  The music, the food, the crowd!!! the anticipation of what the show dealers have to offer.  This is not your usual show.  The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is so beautiful...a perfect setting for a beautiful show. 
We load up on Friday.  I'm still not ready, but...my encouraging news is that my dad is finally out of the woods and improving.  I'm not sure if he will be out of the hospital when we are suppose to leave, but I know that he would kill me if I canceled!  He knows how much we look forward to this time of year...so somehow, we will be ready.  There's just not enough hours in the day.
Until next time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment