Friday, March 27, 2009

Family Night, Sissy's Birthday & Taco's

We all got together to celebrate my sister, Gay and brother-in-law, Randy's birthday. I took these little treats for dessert instead of cake. Sugar Free white chocolate pudding with fresh fruit. They looked adorable and were tasty, all but the one that landed on the floor. Too slick on the tray, I'll know better next time.

Enough with the healthy stuff. We were having tacos, salsa and chips. Nothing fancy. That's the best sometimes! We just put all of the trimmings on a table and told everyone to help themselves. When I told them that I needed a pretty picture for my blog, it became a competition.


My sister Lori had picked up these taco stands that hold 4 tacos, so Gary thought he had hit the jackpot.
Randy's open faced soft shell taco.


This was Eddies.

D.J.'s

One lonely dessert left!
My dad always works on a jigsaw puzzle. He had some help that night and completed it!
Puzzles drive me crazy. I can't concentrate long enough to work on them!
A really fun time, but we always have a good time together. I've been sick ever since! Caught a terrible cold. Boo hoo!!! But I'm getting better.
Until next time
Pam








1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    This is making me so hungry. Your food looks just as good as your booths do.
    Sincerely,
    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete