Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gary's On a House Call--I'm Stuck Doing Taxes

Well, as usual, I've known since April 15th of last year that taxes would be due again this April 15th but I have put it off until now. Down to the wire---I get it ready and drop it off at the accountant's office, but I really get stressed out and grouchy. Add to that--we got a call--a house call and Gary went and I didn't. As you can see from the pictures, dozens of treasures that I need to go through and clean up. I haven't looked inside the boxes yet. They are on the front porch, right in the middle of our subdivision. I bet the neighbors just love it! Oh well...I might take a break from the taxes and root through it today! I'll let you know what I find.



























So much to do, so little time! What should I do????Taxes--I still have a couple of weeks? or look through the boxes! Hmmmm...........




















1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! The junk...not the taxes! I haven't started mine yet! :)

    Amy

    P.S....I'm having a giveaway to celebrate 100 posts! 3 signed photos and 1 large chandelier wall decal from Wilson Graphics! Thought you might be interested!! :)

    ReplyDelete