Saturday, May 15, 2010

If You Haven't Been to Sister's-You Are Missing It!

I know I have mentioned Sister's Garden in Kalona Iowa before, but I never get tired of it. On our way to Cedar Rapids, we always stop in at Sister's Garden & Bloom. The displays are to die for. If you see something you like in these photos, it is probably too late---GONE!!!!I mean, hey, these pictures are a month old! The creativity and display skills are like none other. A true inspiration. Enjoy the show---I always do! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!















It doesn't matter if you are inside or outside! You never know where to start looking. I can't wait to go back. I wonder what I'm missing--I wish I lived closer!
Until next time,
Pam









2 comments:

  1. I live in Kansas City and visited Sister's for the first time last November and fell in love!! Barb carries my mosaic work and I think it's a perfect fit. I am already planning a summer trip. Thanks for posting the great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look! I want one of those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete