Monday, November 16, 2009

Come See Us in Alton, Illinois!! Open 7 days a Week.

Shots from inside Country Meadows! I'm always showing pictures of our booth, so I thought I'd share a few from inside the shop.
I'm really wanting to take home this gray painted hardware store piece. It would be great in our bedroom filled with stuff---then I can get rid of the dressers!
Some of these pieces have been sold, I wish I had a book filled with the hundreds of things we have sold over the last 23 years. It would be amazing!

This great trunk is also gone! We have sold many dozens of trunks. Gary loves boxes and trunks. The scrub top farm table is one of many we have had.

This is inside the storefront window. The Tiffany Style Lamp didn't last long.

This Rooster Weathervane is really awesome. It's one of those things that people him-haw around about wondering if it is really old. Well, I can tell you that Gary climbed up and took off of the barn when the farmer decided he would part with it. We got alot of great things from that farm.

Just one of the many showcases that is full of smalls.
I'll be taking more photos. I'm headed there tomorrow to redo and spruce up!
Better go for now,
Until next time,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment