Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

With Christmas comes cold and snow! It's hard to get that holiday feeling when it's in the 60's and 70's--at least it is in Illinois. We did have a sprinkle of snow on Thanksgiving day, right during the big dinner. It was really beautiful. But it didn't last, and it didn't stick. The shop is getting full of vintage Christmas and toys. The shots below are more pictures from Leftovers, a fabulous shop in Brenham Texas. They let me take all the pictures I wanted! I will have more to show but here are a few.




I can't begin to tell you how beautiful the displays are. They mix new and vintage and it looks terrific. I haven't gone to the Merchandise Marts for a couple of seasons. I really miss it, and nothing says I won't go again, but I can't seem to compete with all of the dollar stores in our area and so I stick with vintage and antique ornaments for right now. Hope your holiday season is getting off to a great start.
Until next time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment