Monday, November 1, 2010

Not Just Clowning Around!

Are these not the greatest clowns? I thought it was the best way to get back into blogging. Believe it or not, I've not been clowning around--just can't seem to make everything work smooth! We just returned from Nashville--the Tailgate Show. These clowns were in the booth of our friends Charles and Judy of Stonecrop Antiques (Virginia). They are from an old carousel. I loved them!
Below are close up pictures of them. They are so detailed and mint condition.

We are home now for a few months. Lots to do at the shop, gotta get mom home from the hospital, and I just need to get organized and work harder.
Thanks to those of you that have been following my blog, and sorry it's been neglected. Looking at this blog lately would be like picking up the same old newspaper day after day and realizing that it hasn't changed. So, I'll try to do better. I have soooo many pictures to share from the shows and shops we have visited, so don't give up on me.
Until next time,
Pam



2 comments:

  1. Did you buy the clowns? If you didn't shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a lot of work, trying to stay current and interesting, almost a full tile job, glad you're home safe and your soap is in the mail...have fun!!!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete