Friday, November 5, 2010

Vintage Toys a Hit in Nashville

At the last minute, I decided to take some of the toy collection to the Nashville show. I'm glad I did--the customers and dealers loved them. I sold a ton! Encouraging for me, because I have hundreds more. This is a close up of some the toys.
I decided to take enough toys to just fill up the 6 foot table, put a bench on top and fill it too. Some were older than others, lots of friction toys, wind-up toys and banks.

There's Gary in the background hanging his signs on the wall. He sold all but one sign. I'll show more pictures of the booth in another post.
We didn't know until close to the last minute that we were going to be able to make the show. Now that Gary's back at the refinery, our travels will be limited, for a while anyway. But you know, I always seem to back myself into a corner--I guess I work better under pressure!
Until next time,
Pam


2 comments:

  1. I saw those people LOVING your toys. GREAT! As far as being READY for ANY show....that would be UN-AMERICAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to visit with you and Gary at the show! Your booth is always wonderful. I scored 7 yard sticks for you guys!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete