Thursday, January 17, 2013

Red-White & Blue

Funny how things just fall together.  That's what having little bit of faith will do for you.  Just take things one day at a time, work hard, and let God be God.  Stop trying to figure everything out and have faith.  I had a child's patriotic costume, I've had it for a while but didn't quite know how to display it.  Not just by itsself.   So the other day, I was able to buy some old vintage bunting, and a wonderful gauze patriotic costume - adult size.  Okay, I'm starting to picture a display in my mind.  Then, today...I opened a box that had some flags ...a purchase from an estate...and then I found these 2 flag holders.  Okay, now I'm beside my self with excitement.  I won't have the whole display ready for a picture perfect shot for you to see until I get it together at Nashville...but I know you will love it!  Who dosn't love the old red-white & blue!

Until next time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment