Monday, August 24, 2009

New---Old Treasures

When I know I'm going to be at the shop, I try to set appointments for buying/selling merchandise. It seems to be plentiful right now--more selling to me than buying from me! Know what I mean---but hey, get it while you can. Sunday was my playday, but I also bought some great stuff. How about this stack of vintage Fiesta dessert plates. Already have a buyer for these.
Actually, this lamp was brought in the other day, but I had to show it. Great vintage lamp, awesome shade! Think it's going to Texas with us.
Just a fun shot of a gold purse with hot pink hat. Everyone needs this!

One of the dealers in our shop brought in this outstanding pair of lamps. Mint condition and had to share with you.
Several stacks of linens, and I love these embroidered kitchen towels. Hard to part with these.

A couple more tins of buttons, with these great fruit buttons on the top. I love them! They are tiny. Also, look at the shiny rhinestone button. I haven't even looked down in the pile yet.
The other tin of buttons was topped with these most excellent needle books. So excited I can't stand it!
This is one box of unused hankies. They are prettier than they even look in the picture.
More boxed hankies. Mint condition, creamy white and never used. Pretty!
Better go for now. Lots of new---old stuff to go through. Fun times.
Until next time,
Pam








No comments:

Post a Comment