Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vintage Glassware -Fun for Entertaining

As I work on displays at my estate sales, I always run across something that makes me think of the holidays. Which are fast approaching I might add! This small tureen in the center of the milk glass would be a perfect addition to anyone's table.
Every bar needs an assortment of shot glasses!


This pitcher and mug set would be great for a fall get-together.Isn't the little girl plate precious!
I accumulate an assortment of dishes all year to put together what I call the "Entertainment Table" at the shop. Lots of pretty etched glasses, serving bowls, relish dishes and I love platters. It doesn't have to cost alot to put together a beautiful table and the right color of dishes can work for multiple holidays. Better go for now. Still lots of pricing to do...the sale is Friday and Saturday.
Until next time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment