Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yummy Smellin Glycerin Soap Chunks!!!

Well, I finally made it to the shop for my Playday! Gotta good start at least! I ran across this really wonderful glycerin soap when I was at Sister's garden and Bloom earlier this spring. I found out it came from my new friend Sharon at Sweet Repose, so I ordered some. It is something that anyone that buys--they will get hooked on it. I won't leave the display like this, but for now it's okay. The whole shop already smells nice!

No soap in this picture, but another part of the same booth--had to redo it all!





You know how one thing leads to another, so this whole section got a makeover. Looks better than it did!
Better go for now, and if you like smell-good soap--you need to contact Sharon at Sweet Repose. I think this would be a terrific gift when you need something small!
Until next time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment